I was updating my About Me page, so I decided to make a separate post about it. All ego in this post.
Random Facts About Me
1. I love [dark] chocolate too much. (And pretty much anything baked).
2. I have been a dancer on and off since I was 5. (Ballet, Jazz, Aerial Silks, Flamenco…) If it wasn’t for God’s plans, I would have probably pursued a professional ballet dancing life.
3. I love God and I try to follow His wish. I am not religious.
4. I have always looked younger than my actual age.
5. My favorite thing to do (besides dancing and eating chocolate) is to travel. I have been to 20 countries so far and I constantly daydream about traveling.
6. My favorite country is Italy.
7. I really love the arts. I did oil painting for about 8 years, took an analogue photography course, and studied filmmaking in college.
9. I love films by Woody Allen and Wes Anderson, and anything with Will Ferrel in it. My favorite trilogy is Toy Story.
10. I love classical music. And classic rock too.
11. At the top of my invisible to-do list is going skydiving. And I love roller-coasters and skiing.
12. In contrast to the above sentence, I also love my alone or quiet time and silence is not awkward for me.
13. I am a tea drinker (not coffee drinker). Depending on the occasion, I’ll also take a cold amber beer, a bottle of hard cider, a glass of sangria, a glass of rosé, or a gin & tonic.
14. When I was little I wanted to be a rockstar with 12 songs in my album, as well as a hotel manager. (I don’t even know).
15. I am NOT a morning person.
16. I love food. (Dessert, Italian, Mexican, and Sushi especially.) I love my metabolism genes, because I should be fat.
17. I hate doing dishes, but I don’t mind doing laundry.
18. When I was about 10, my mom packed me dog food for school lunch as a prank. (She “nicely” also gave me lunch money that day). This may have made me a stronger person.
19. I have won medals in archery, as well as 1st place at a horseback riding race where I had to gallop to one side, hop off the horse, stick my face into a plate full of whipped cream, find the cherry with my mouth, hop back on the horse (with whipped cream all over my face), and ride back.
20. I speak fluent Spanish and English. I understand Italian and French, I read Russian, and I am learning Hindi.
21. I really like sneezing. I hate yawning.
23. I get very excited when I get the answers right when watching Jeopardy.
24. Finally, I never ever imagined I would become a married housewife in my early 20s and then live in a remote area in India. If you want to live an adventure without even trying, follow God.
Random Facts About Josh
1. He is from California.
2. He was in the U.S. Navy for 4 years, stationed in Italy.
3. He has also lived in New Mexico, Cayman Islands, and Seattle (his favorite place) where he got his degree on Geographic Information Systems (GIS) after the Navy.
4. He has been to 30 countries.
5. He got certification for scuba diving.
6. He loves solving problems; he has too many ideas.
7. He is kind of a cool nerd. (He likes video games and sci-fi but also non-nerd stuff, see below.)
8. He has pretty blue eyes, and magic massage hands. I wish I could make a Josh clone for massaging purposes only so I don’t have to ask him so much.
9. He seems to have lived many lifetimes in one life.
I guess that sums it up!