Hi everyone! I have come up with an idea for a blog event!
About Weekly Small Pleasures
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart silently smile, or they even made you cry for joy.
This will be a weekly event. Every Sunday I will share the small pleasures that made me happy that week. You can choose to share the same day or any other day of the week and link back to my most recent post so others can see your post.
How To Participate
- Share your happy moments by writing your own post or by sharing in my comment section.
- You can get creative. You can make a collage, a list, a group of photos, a poem, a drawing, any way you would like to share. Share as many or as little small pleasures.
- For people to find your post you may link to my most recent post (every Sunday) for a pingback or share your link in the comments of my most recent post.
- Tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures”.
- Come back to see what others were happy about! Check out the comment section of the most recent posts or this page for their pingback links.
- Remember to follow my blog to get your weekly reminders.
The Weekly Small Pleasures Badge
Feel free to include it in your posts or anywhere in your blog! Just copy and paste the whole html code below or download and upload the image.
You can see all my posts here.
Looking forward to reading about your happiness!
This is my first of many entries:
Things that made me happy this week:
1. Volunteering at the cat shelter.
2. My hubby coming home from work with a mini mango cheesecake for me.
3. Making this salmon salad sandwich recipe. It was so delicious!
4. Seeing mama duck and her babies at the park. I also noticed papa duck sleeping in the water.
5. This video of a Norwegian guy being constantly scared by coworkers and loving it.
6. Enjoying the sunset and perfect weather out on the deck with a key lime cupcake and a glass of white wine.What made you happy this week?