Every week I share with you the small things that made me happy during the week. Here are this week’s:
1. Coconut mango black tea, cherries, and listening to the Beatles moment.
2. Paul McCartney eating cheese.
3. Mango lychee bubble tea at the festival.
4. Chocolate croissant from Starbucks. They’re so delicious there because they serve them warm and toasty.
6. Watching the World Cup Final. It happens every 4 years and every time I forget how much I enjoy following the World Cup. Even though so much of it sucked because of corruption, such as Mexico’s loss, it was still quite fun.
Like John Oliver said: “FIFA is like the “Walter White” of sports.” “FIFA is awful, but the product they push is amazing,” Oliver told Meyers. “If you get hooked on their magnificent blue meth of a sport, then you want nothing else.”
Now I’m ready for some NFL.So, what made your heart smile this week?
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.