This week looked a little brighter for me. A few things that made my heart smile were:
1. My post-surgery 7 liquid diet ended and I was able to start eating solid foods. My first solid food consisted of a fried egg on a piece of buttered toast and it was so good.
2. I bought a salad spinner! Such a silly thing, but I’ve been washing and rinsing a lot of greens lately and this will make my life easier.
3. Chocolate croissant. Period.
4. I officially got my flight ticket to Mexico in two weeks. I’ll be celebrating Mexico’s big Independence Day in Acapulco with my family.
5. My housemate has assigned me the caretaker of her plants while she’s gone on a trip for 10 days. I enjoy gardening.What made you happy this week?
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.