Here are the things that made me happy this week:
1. I decided I needed to start working out. Coincidentally, my husband had recently received a 40$ gift certificate for Adidas and a pass to the Adidas Employee Store in Portland where everything is 50% off. I scored $170 dollar sneakers for $40. I am an outsider though, because Portland is the land of Nike.
2. I started working out! This week I started a 1 week free trial to Crossfit classes. Last time I worked out (without counting a few exercises at home) was about a year ago when I was taking Ballet classes in North Carolina.
3. Last week I ordered a water bottle on amazon just because I wanted a water bottle. It arrived this week. Little did I know, I was really going to need one now that I decided to workout! It was perfect timing, like my subconscious knew before me.
4. Homemade baked mac and cheese, again. I think this might become a Friday night tradition. We’ll see.
5. Spending a wonderful spontaneous day trip in Astoria eating fish and chips, riding the touristy historic trolley, enjoying the perfect weather and joining the artwalk.What made you happy this week?
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.