After so many travels, I have realized what kinds of things I like to have with me. These are mostly suited for air travel, my most common type of travel transportation.
I have gathered and researched the best items to make your air trip (in the air and in the ground) as smooth as possible.
1. Travelmate Memory Foam Neck Pillow
A neck pillow can really save you from a sore neck in long flights.
2. Travel-size over the counter medicine like these Advil Two-Packs and these Pepto-Bismol To-Go Portable Cherry Chewables
These are pretty self-explanatory but I can’t emphasize how useful it is to carry them for any ache or pain regarding muscle, head or stomach discomfort. I even carry these in my daily life bag.
3. Panasonic Headphones
Airlines are getting cheap and may no longer even provide headphones. These headphones the best bang for your buck.
4. F1 To Go carry-on containers. Amazon also carries these great ones.
Carry-on approved containers for toiletry liquids like shampoo, hair gel and moisturizer are very useful nowadays because of all the strict airport security rules, especially in America.
5. Burt’s Bees Superfruit Lip Balm
Dry lips are very common during flying due to dry air and dehydration.
6. Fresh Sugar Rose SPF 15 Lip Treatment
For the ladies, if you want beauty on top of your chapstick, I love this sugar rose lipstick which gives you just the right amount of subtle color on your lips. p.s. It’s only $22.50 at Sephora.
7. Cavallini Notebook World Travels
A notebook is always necessary and useful in my world, for jotting down emergency contacts, blog ideas, writer ideas, drawing and so much more. Of course don’t forget a pen either.
8. Snacks like these Larabar Alt Fruit & Nut Protein Bars (Gluten Free, Non Gmo, Dairy Free) and this amazing Dick Taylor Fleur de Sel Chocolate Bar
I am guilty of getting hangry, so a snack can be a lifesaver.
9. Earplugs – Macks Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs
For crying babies, uninterrupted sleep, flying discomfort and even water, these are the ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack’s silicone putty molds to the unique contours of any ear.
10. Water Bottle – Vapur Element Bottle
Bring it empty across the security line and fill up at a water fountain. It will save you money and keep you hydrated in flight.
Now you are set for emergency (aka spontaneous) travel!
Is there anything that you would add?