Here are my week’s small pleasures:
1. Had a perfect day going to my favorite movie theater and eating at my favorite French bakery.
2. I was able to get back into working out almost 100% from my foot healing. Some movements still hurt a bit, but I can do most things now.
3. Enjoyed garden-sitting this week. Had to take care of watering and feeding the chickens and also harvested some delicious veggies.
4. My crossfit coach has been competing at the 2015 Crossfit Games this week. She’s competing with the top 40 female athletes in the world. I have been really enjoying watching her and feeling great pride for her. For being her first time, she did great. There is one event left till the end. Can’t wait to see her back and kickass next year!
5. The most beautiful roses bloomed in our garden this week. I can’t get over how beautiful they are.
What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.