Now that I’ve rounded up my happy moments of the week it looks like I had a pretty good week. I hope you did too.
1. This week, hubby stopped by a french cakery (they only make cakes) after work again and bought me TWO slices of flourless chocolate cake. So sweet, literally and metaphorically. 🙂
2. I got tickets to go to Mexico City to visit friends and family in December. Yay travel!
3. I came across this video that made me happy and laugh out loud throughout the way.
4. Authentic Mexican dark chocolate. Last October when I traveled to India with my mom she packed a chocolate gift from my brother for me and I brought it back to Oregon and just this week I opened it and it was really good. This chocolate bar traveled all across the world. And now I know I should buy another one when I go there in December.
5. This week a surprise gift I bought my hubby arrived and he was very happy with it. I love surprising people with gifts. It’s a shaving kit that he’s really excited about. And by the way, you could get yourself (if you’re a guy) or for your guy a free month to try with this link.
6. Impromptu roadtrip to Mt. Hood! I just love this beautiful mountain. It was covered in snow and I just feel at peace when I’m in a snowy mountain.
7. Early wedding anniversary brunch at our favorite spot 🙂 Our 5 year anniversary is tomorrow, Monday but we decided to go for the best brunch in town yesterday and enjoy ourselves.
What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
P.S. Are you on instagram? I am!