I knew it was a good week but I didn’t realize how good it was until after I wrote this post. I had lots of awesome little and bigger moments about cooking, eating, exploring, nature, movies, and more. These were my small pleasures this week:
1. Waking up to natural night every morning. The things we take for granted.
2. Homemade gluten free chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache. Super yummy and definitely hubby approved. A successful recipe.
3. Homemade London Fog. A great drink to start the morning.
4. Movie night. We went to see Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I went with low expectations and came out very delighted. It was also amazing to see the sunset and mountain views just outside the movie theater after coming out from the movie. I’m loving living here.
5. We found a bakery/cafe that I loved and will be going back many times. I just love places like this one with a pleasant environment, good lunches and brunch, and delicious pastries, desserts and bread.
6. We went hiking again and it was amazing. We went to a different trail which ended up being longer and steeper than we thought but it was great. Took us 4 hours to hike it. Blogpost to come.
7. I found the perfect sunglasses. During our most recent move, my expensive sunglasses that I bought more than 7 years ago disappeared somewhere in between the move. They were with me for a very long time and traveled with me to many places around the world. I didn’t want to spend that much in a new pair and after looking online, and even buying a pair and having to return it, I found the perfect pair for $34.99.
See what others are happy about:
Weekly Small Pleasures (#6) | Holoholo Girls
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
P.S. Are you on instagram? I am!