I would say it was a pretty good week. No issues. None that I remember at least, except for a couple nights of bad sleep and annoying mosquitoes.
It’s already mid-October, the month is going fast. Here are some things that made me happy this week:
1. Aerial fun. My four-class intro to aerial silks ended this week and it was great fun. We were assessed to pass onto the next level, and I passed. I also signed up for Silks 1, the next level. And I start next week! Exciting.
2. Fun mail. I love mail. I really do. And when it comes in the form of packages (from Amazon) it’s even better. Am I right? I got two of them this week. Some very needed speakers and slippers.
3. Going for a run along the river during golden hour. I haven’t been exercising much since we moved here, and this week I got a little desperate and decided to go for a run even though jogging is not totally my idea of fun. But it ended up being quite pleasant, mostly because of the scenery and the beautiful light. Unfortunately I went out empty handed and couldn’t take photos. (Photo below is from a different day.)
4. Indian food. I really like Indian food and it’s been a while since I had any. Many months. So it was a treat this week to go out for Indian.
5. Wine glasses. Somehow I managed to live without wine glasses in the house for years. Well, I do know why but it’s a long and uninteresting explanation. This week, we bought some! And it totally made me happy.
6. Bought a flight ticket to go to my hometown in December! I almost left this out. I can’t believe I almost forgot about this; it’s definitely a pleasure, the best one of the week. Excited to see family and friends.
Have a great week!
See what others were happy about:
This week’s small pleasures: episode 27 – Thistles and Kiwis
Middle Europe Weekly Small Pleasures #26 | Middle Europe
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.